Or at least help make it a better place? The Archives and Special Collections at UConn is at the center of both the development of the digital repository and of the documentation of Human Rights. We are looking for a Curator of Human Rights Collections who has a strong interest in Human Rights as well as experience working with digital content and archives. If you are interested in working in an environment where innovation is the rule and challenging intellectual endeavors are commonplace, think about applying to join our group!
Minimum Qualifications include:
- A graduate degree in Library or Information Science from a program accredited by the American Library Association.
- Understanding of issues and challenges relating to human rights documentation.
- Three years experience in an academic library, archives, or related institution.
- Two years experience working with digital content in a repository or archival setting.
- Ability to work independently, identifying problems, implementing revisions and changes to policies and creating and implementing new policies.
With additional preferred qualifications including:
- Experience with digital content management and digital curation.
- Demonstrated work or field experience in human rights documentation.
- Experience working with archiving web and/or social media resources.
For a complete description and application instructions please visit HuskyHire at: http://www.jobs.uconn.edu
0r follow this link:
then choose “Advanced Search” and enter 2012498 in “Job Opening ID”